Now you can Convert any Videos Into GIF On WhatsApp. The clips can be up to six seconds long, taken from any length video, and then converted within the app. Learn how to do it so you can share fun custom GIFs with your friends today!
How to convert video to GIF and send with WhatsApp:
- Open any conversation in WhatsApp to send GIF.
- Tap the attachment icon (the paperclip) on the top right.
- Select Gallery.
- Select the video that you want to convert into a GIF.
- In the video editor that appears, tap the camcorder icon on the top right once. You should see GIF appear in its place.
- Edit the video as you wish, but it must be under six seconds long to be converted.
- When you are done trimming the video and adding the optional message, just tap the green arrow icon to send.
- And now you’ve converted your video into a GIF. Congratulations! Enjoy sending all kinds of fun GIFs to your friends and family.