Unable to add custom logo in workspace
We have created custom workspace using UI builder in Quebec Version. Trying to add custom logo into it. Does anyone know how we can achieve it?
Docs says that select Hero Banner’s Row container and do changes. Unable to find it!
I was able to achieve this. Please find the below steps to add logo to your custom workspace in Quebec version:
1. Navigate to your custom workspace. Click configure workspace.
2. Which will open UX App Configuration in native view. In the related list click on themes
3. Open Starter workspace theme. In related list of this add UX theme assets. As shown below
4. In order to call asset first create UX theme asset by navigating sys_ux_theme_asset.LIST as shown below
5. Now we will be able to see custom logo in workspace